Thursday, August 23, 2012

Would you be my girlfriend?

Jackson is quite the stud, if I do say so myself. He he happens to be one of the only guys born in the past year, giving him many sweet, funny, cute lady friends to play with. Two of his best buds happen to have amazing moms who haven become great friends over the last year. I am so grateful for Mary and Val and what an encouragement they are to me. Being a mom would be way less fun without them! :)  
J and Ellie at storytime at Larchmont Library 

who needs toys when you have water bottles?

We had a chance to watch Sofi for Val while she did a photo shoot in our neighborhood. Sofi is growing up so much and it's fun to watch the two of them interact with each other instead of just sit next to each other.  Sofi clapped and sang the whole time.  

Curious kiddos

No comments:

Post a Comment