Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Morning jog and a super hero cape

I whipped my camera out the other day after our morning jog to capture some pictures of the kids. The shadows were hard to work with, but I wanted to try a situation with difficult lighting and it was good practice! 

 She's quiet and sneaky. This is the face Rachel gives when she knows she is up to no good. 

Dainty in the dirt

We have a stair climber

 J is a little ball of energy. He never walks, but always runs, stomps, yells and is full of life. Thank goodness for friends who live next door. This summer, we have actually not had time to do many summer activities like hit the pool and botanical gardens. Jackson would much rather play sports and make-believe with his friends! 

Although he is a little bundle of excitement, he also knows when he needs to rest. While he was with BB and Grandad for several days, he remarked, "Can I have a little bit of quiet time by myself, please?"




I.Love.Her.
summer harvest

No comments:

Post a Comment