Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Playing the waiting game

38 weeks and 3 days....and counting...no sign of Jackson yet!

I have been busy writing thank you notes for the fabulous things we have received for Jackson, shopping for the last minute things we need and furiously cleaning the house (you can eat off of my baseboards). That stuff all gets squeeze in between working full time, taking care of Lincoln (who has much more energy now that it's cool outside) and trying to see Jonathan when he is not working (21 ten hour shifts in a row in October!).

Last week I got to see my good friend Elizabeth and her 1 month old, Knox. What a precious little boy and amazing mom and dad :)
Lincoln getting in some quality time with Jonathan before Jackson takes over!!!

This is Lincoln, after I turned on the baby swing for the first time. He stared at it for 3-4 minutes watching it swing and make noise. Then he looked as me as if to say, "Are we going to keep this?"  I'm pretty sure that is what I said when mom and dad brought Matt home from the hospital.  Wait till Link sees what is in store for him!!!

Our friend Dave took some great maternity shots of us at VA beach last weekend and I will post those as soon as we get them. Thanks Dave!!

Will keep everyone posted on when Mr. Jackson decides to make an appearance.  So far we are both still very healthy. Thanks for continuing to keep us in your prayers as we await his arrival!!

No comments:

Post a Comment