Saturday, October 15, 2011

ExpectNet.com

We have started a baby pool to make the 'waiting game' a little more interesting! (No betting, just for fun).  Feel free to join us at www.expectnet.com. The game name is "JacksonByrne" (no space).

This coming Tuesday, I go in for my 39 week appointment and ultrasound to see just how big this boy might be. My doctor thinks he is in the 6 pound range right now which is great with us! He has been wiggling like crazy which I still LOVE. I can't believe that we are almost able to hold him and that Jonathan will get to be closer to him too.

Assuming all goes well, we are welcoming visitors at the hospital (Sentara Leigh) and will be looking for some willing dog walkers in the first few weeks after Jackson's arrival!

Here are some pictures of the finished nursery. Now all we need is a baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment