Thursday, September 10, 2015

J's first day of Preschool

Jackson set off for his first day of preschool! Last September we decided to wait another year to start school because I was due with Rachel on September 26th. However, come Thanksgiving time, we were all ready for school and we started him on December 2nd! He loved it and we decided to enroll him in the 5 day/week 3-4 class this year.
He's been excited about it for weeks, even more so when he realized that Ms. Becca, one of his Camp teachers was going to be his school teacher. There are 5 boys and 3 girls in the class and she has a great schedule lined up for them each week. I like that she is very structured but also open for deviating from the day's plan if the kids are really enjoying a certain activity that day. 
I'm glad that J will be stimulated there and also that Rachel and I will have some time by ourselves as well. I treasured that time I had with Jackson and am glad to have it with Rach this year as well.





This little girl started walking by herself yesterday!




No comments:

Post a Comment