Saturday, July 6, 2013

Triple Baby Shower!

After I threw two back-to-back showers in my home last year, I promised myself that I wouldn't host another shower while I had little kids. It's a joy but it's a LOT of work! 
However, I couldn't say no to the opportunity to honor three of my dear friends who are all having babies in the same week! I first met Val and Kristi when we power walked around Norfolk, Kristi with her brand new son Eli and Val and I both significantly pregnant. They were responsible for the 7 mile sweat session that brought Jackson out on his due day! On our walks in Larchmont, Val used to talk about her friend Lael who lives 4 houses down from me and recently joined our Bible Study in the neighborhood. I have loved my days with these women and know that God placed them in my life at just the right time to walk through the first stages of motherhood together. 
Here are a few glimpses of our lovely morning together! 

Anna lovingly crafted tons of poofy-balls to hang around the house. I am sure they have a name, but I don't know it and you can see why I was not in charge of decorating. 
Cat spent hours, I'm sure, making three detailed banners to welcome guests to the shower. 
Lael, Val and Kristi


It's another season of babies. I love that I am surrounded by so many amazing mothers who all love Jesus and want to raise their kids with the same values that JB and I have. I couldn't ask for a better group of people to go through life with!
And finally the guests of honor with the hostesses. We love you and can't wait to meet your little ones soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment