Sunday, April 14, 2013

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go

J loves to cruise the neighborhood with his lunch bag, walking from door to door, sometimes knocking on them if I am not quick enough. Maybe he'll get lucky and knock on Lane's door and she'll have chocolate chip cookies one day! :) It makes me envision the day that he is going to walk down the sidewalk and go to school. Not yet, baby, not yet.  
Reminds me of Linus
We can't get enough of his little personality which shows more and more each day. He has a 60% happy-morning rate. 10% are quiet, slow mornings and 30% are really upset, want-to-be-held-all-morning mornings.  We are weaning him out of morning nap which is going surprisingly well considering this boy was a HUGE fan of morning nap (who wouldn't enjoy a nap after getting up at 5:30am?!)
We did another one of those Pilot Online deals (where we got those CUTE halloween pictures in October) and went to see the Easter Bunny at Eggleston Garden Center. There was a gorgeous chocolate lab in the room and it was J's main goal to get back to the lab. He wasn't really afraid of the bunny but he just wasn't that into him either. We consider that a win for his first Easter Bunny Pics.  
J enjoyed some good time with JB at the Byrne's house for Easter lunch. He looks so much like Jonathan and has his easy-going (most of the time) personality as well. I love my boys


Where's the car?
whispering I love you's

No comments:

Post a Comment